How To Choose a Book
1. Don't judge by the cover alone.
2. Read the summary on the book.
3. Read the first paragraph in the book.
4. Find a favorite genre or book type.
5. Read a book series.
6. Choose a book by a well-known author.
7. Use the five-finger test.
8. Tell your librarian about some books you've enjoyed and ask for more suggestions.
9. Read a book that was made into a movie.
10. Ask your friends and teacher for suggestions.
Check this out!
Have fun & learn the basics of computer coding all summer long at Bitsbox!
Don't forget to sign up for a FREE kids account!
Get our mobile apps - Access our digital books & audio!!
To help students become effective users of ideas and information.
To help students become lifelong readers, learners, technology /library users.
Mrs. Miller, LMC Director
I look forward to a great school year with all of you in the LMC! Visit me often!
My email: email@example.com
My phone number: 608.845.4953